Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012 BIGBANG COVER - BLUE

2012 BIGBANG COVER - BLUE

Hello! In just one week I learned the Korean words you heard(forgive any mistakes), choreographed the dance, learned the guitar chords, and the song "Blue". This video, as you heard in the rap sequence, is a thank you to Big Bang for their wonderful music, showmanship and everything else they have done for many VIPs out there. They are the reason why I am aspiring to become a Kpop Idol, and it would be an honor to meet BigBang in person(maybe even sing and rap for them, like they always do for other people!) Here are the lyrics/chords: (What's written in parentheses is the "sound" of the words so other can sing along.) "C Gyeouri gago (go-ri ga-go) Bm bomi cha~jaojyo urin shideulgo (bow-me cha jow-cho ooh-rin shi-dooh-goh) C Geurium soge (goo-rium so-geh) Bm mami meong~deureotjyo (mommy mong did-ah-troh) CG (i'm singing my blues) Bm Em D paran nun-mu-re paran, seulpeume, gildeulyeojyeo (par-an none-moh-reh, par-an circle-meh, gih-do-yo-yon-joe) CG (i'm singing my blues) Bm E! m D tteunkureume, nallyeobonaen, sarang oh oh (toong-gu-ruh-meh, nall-yo-bone-nen, sar-rang, oh oh) Big Bang, Sarang, Two things that mean the same to me. I pursue this dream, 'cause of every song you sing. Let, me, Take this chance to show you what I got. Daesung(Day-sung), sing with that voice of an angel. Now hear me sing(high-notes like 1-2-3) Across the stage Taeyang(Tay-young) is dancing, Swaying with the sea, the sound of Seungri(Sung-ri). Listen to the waves of my voice.(soft/sweet) TOP and GD ...





0 comments: