Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Cambodia Trip January 2012 (3/17)

My Cambodia Trip January 2012 (3/17)

This is my 6th trip to Cambodia. First trip was May 2004. This time I used a Canon SD4500 digital camera and used up 4-16GB SD cards. I don't like this camera because it goes out of focus every time I move it around. I have to move it slowly or else it goes out of focus. Also the recording button is on the front of the camera so you use your thumb to do the recording. I had a hard time keeping the camera steady. Normally the button is on top of the camera. I will try another camera next time. I use VideoPad Video Editor to make the videos. I don't like the transition between each clip, not as smooth as Microsoft Movie Maker. I did not make it to Preah Vihear and Kos Kong as planned because I was really sick. I tried Korean Airline this time. Long wait when you come back, 12hrs, but you get free hotel





0 comments: