Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Now my broken wings will fly⥠// 650subs

Now my broken wings will fly♥ // 650subs

-You changed me, Into what i am now, You made me, It was something i was always gonna be, It seems these broken dreams don't lie, And so now my broken wings will fly- Wow,thankyou all for over 650subscribers!:) Quite pleased with this video,all recent clips,quite a few unseen from when my laptop was in repair for a month-__- but it's back now!:D The sparkly 'Curly Hains' thing is his name plate on his stable,it's quite cool;) My little finger on my right is reaally warm and it feels weird:S and that sounded like that nursery rhyme '1,2,3,4,5, once i caught a fish alive, 6,7,8,9,10 then i put it back again, why did you let it go?, because it bit my finger so, which finger did it bite?,THIS LITTLE FINGER ON MY RIGHT!-thats the one thats warm! Hey,like if you sung that out in your head;D Ohh goshh!:') Audio- From Ed Sheeran's and Yellawolfs amazing EP the slumdon bridge, faces. I love it. Please comment,like&subscribe!:) also,add me on facebook- www.facebook.com Meg&CurlyHainsâ! ™¥





0 comments: